Peperomia Multi Pack - 3 Live Plants in 4 Inch Pots - Varieties are Grower's Choice Based On Health, Beauty and Availability - Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Plant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- Packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Most peperomia plants should be kept in bright, indirect sunlight, in temperatures of between 65-80 °F. They should be watered infrequently once the top inch of soil has dried out, fertilized monthly through the growing season and potted in well draining potting soil.
- Peperomia is a perennial and related to pepper plants. It comes from a large South American family (about 1,000 species in the genus, a few from Africa). In fact, the name alone means “the plant related to the pepper.”
- Their succulent, heart-shaped leaves distinguish peperomia plants from other small potted tabletop houseplants. Unique, succulent leaves, bushy uprights or rosettes make many of the peperomia types attractive as indoor plants, and find fun to collect.
- These plants generally have a small root system making them ideal for dish gardens and other indoor pots. The best soil for these plants is a mixture of 50 percent peat moss and 50 percent perlite. Mixing fine gravel into the soil helps these plant’s roots get the air it needs to thrive.
- If you are growing peperomia as a houseplant, then avoid putting them in extremely sunny areas or in extremely dark areas. Anywhere in the middle and they will be happy. These plants even do well under fluorescent lights making them an ideal choice for the office and many different areas.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."