Monstera Ginny Hanging Basket - Live Plant in a 6 Inch Hanging Pot - Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma - Stunning Houseplant with Unique Foliage - Air Purifying
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma, also known as Mini Monstera or Philodendron Ginny, is a tropical plant that grows in the form of a vine and has aerial roots. It is simple to maintain and will quickly grow. It is called Mini Monstera because it resembles Monstera Deliciosa or Split Leaf Philodendron, but the leaves won't exceed 12 inches in size. This plant has many similar characteristics and needs similar care to the plants it resembles.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma grows well in a standard potting soil, but it's recommended to mix in peat moss for added nutrients and perlite for better soil aeration. This helps provide the plant with necessary nutrients while preventing water-logged soil. An orchid potting mix is also a suitable option. It's important to ensure proper drainage in the pot to avoid over-watering.
- The Mini Monstera is pretty flexible with placement in your home. If you want to go the direct sun route, make sure it is morning sun as afternoon sun is too hot and bright and can burn your leaves, Otherwise, place it farther back from your brighter windows. Mine gets what I would consider to be medium indirect light and seems perfectly happy with it. If it is getting too little light than the leaves with be smaller, grow slower, and may not develop splits.
- A big plus in favor of owning one of these is that they can easily do well growing in the average household humidity level. If you want to really make yours a happy plant you can certainly use a humidifier, especially during the drier winter months. If you don’t have a humidifier and would like to increase the humidity level, putting your plant on a pebble tray works.
- As with almost every other houseplant, these will not survive if the temperature gets below 50°F (10°C). They do well outside during the warmer months but that isn’t something that you absolutely need to do if you prefer to keep your indoor plants strictly indoors. Just remember to bring them in when the nighttime temperatures dip below the 50°F (10°C) mark.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."