Mango Tree - Live Fruit Tree in a 3 Gallon Pot - Mangifera Indica 'Alphonso' - Tropical Edible Fruit Bearing Tree
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- We do not currently ship to AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Growing a mango tree is best suited to tropical and subtropical hardiness zones where temperatures do not fall below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Although it can be tricky to grow, a mango tree can make an interesting specimen when grown in a large pot outdoors or indoors.
- In the right conditions, this tree forms a dense canopy of long oblong green leaves and rewards you with flowers in December through March; the fruit comes three to five months later. Mango trees planted in the garden are more likely to fruit than potted trees, but small varieties suitable for containers, such as a dwarf spotted mango, are capable of fruiting if they receive enough sunlight.
- Mango trees grown in a garden or potted on an outdoor deck or patio usually fare somewhat better. Saplings should be planted in spring; in the garden, it's important to plant during a cool season.
- A mango tree will require plenty of light and warmth to keep it happy. This tree reacts very badly to temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit and will drop fruit if it gets too cold. Indoors, it can be hard to provide the plant with enough light to thrive.
- Young mango tree seedlings require bright light but not direct sunlight. Once the tree starts to grow and mature, it requires as much sunlight as possible, which may mean a potted tree needs to move outdoors. The mango tree needs at least six hours of sun per day and preferably eight to ten hours.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."