Lemon Ball Plant - Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot - Sedum Rupestre - Drought Tolerant Semi Evergreen
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- We do not currently ship to CA AZ and HI.
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Sedum 'Lemon Ball' is semi-evergreen. It has chartreuse, linear, fleshy leaves that grow in a whorl around stems. Although similar to Sedum 'Angelina', Sedum 'Lemon Ball' holds its chartreuse yellow color all year long with a more dense, mounding habit.
- Rock your rock garden with this incredible ground cover that is a xeriscape plant. Once it is established, it needs little additional water. Grow it in the sun to keep it happy.
- Make sure it is in well-drained soils or it will melt away. Rock gardens offer interesting nooks and crannies to tuck this guy in, and typically offer well drained soils. They also work extremely well in raised beds.
- The Lemon Ball shines in the garden with its neon yellow foliage. This bright yellow green succulent attracts butterflies in summer with the tiny star shaped yellow clustered flowers. A ground cover hugging sedum, the Lemon Ball brightens up areas like rock gardens, containers, lawn edgings, and ground cover for full sun spaces.
- The soft, golden, rubbery, linear evergreen foliage is great for creating fun color combinations...and wait until the fireworks-like heads of bright yellow flowers top the patch in late spring.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."