Dianiella Ficus Weeping Fig Standard Single Trunk - Live Plant in an 10 Inch Growers Pot - Ficus Benjamina Daniella - Large Ornamental Interior Tree
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- The Ficus family includes a large number of species including the rubber plant (Ficus elastica), weeping fig (Ficus benjamina) and fiddle-leaf fig (Ficus lyrata).
- Ficus grown as houseplants are much smaller than their outdoor counterparts, which grow in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 10 through 12. Most ficus grown indoors are woody tree-like plants with single or multi-stemmed trunks.
- Plant the ficus in a well-draining potting mix. Purchase a loamy soil with added vermiculite or perlite for drainage, or mix your own. Use 3 parts loam 1 part peat and 1 part sand for a well-draining mixture. Plant in a deep pot with drainage holes so the water can run out. Place the ficus near a window in a room that gets bright light in the summer with more moderate light in the winter.
- Water weekly during the summer with room-temperature water. Add water until it drains from the bottom of the pot. Discard the excess water if it flows into a container. Adjust the watering for your particular plant. Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Ficus are sensitive to changes in their environment. They react to these changes by dropping leaves. The leaves turn yellow and fall off. If you have just moved your ficus to a new location, expect leaf drop. The leaves will grow back when the plant adjusts.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."