Crown of Thorns - Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot - Euphorbia Milii - Beautiful Flowering Easy Care Indoor Houseplant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. If you’re looking for a plant that thrives in the conditions inside most homes, try the crown of thorns plant (Euphorbia milii). Growing the plant is easy because it adapts well to normal room temperatures and in dry indoor environments. It also forgives occasional missed waterings and feedings without complaint.
- If you are lucky enough to live in one of the warmer areas of the country, you’ll enjoy growing crown of thorns outdoors as a small shrub outdoors. Plant crown of thorns in the garden in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zone 10 and above. Sited correctly, the plant offers a mass of delicate blossoms all year round.
- As with most flowering plants, the better the sun exposure, the more blooms you will get. However, crown of thorns will reliably bloom as long as it gets at least 3 - 4 hours of bright, direct sunlight per day. Outdoors, aim for a spot full sun. Indoors, place your plant in a west or south-facing winter during winter.
- Apart from being an evergreen plant, Euphorbia Milli can also resist drought. It produces woody, succulent stems up to three feet high. The thorns cover the stems randomly and measure up to an inch long.
- The bright green leaf bracts grow randomly and slightly sparse. They appear mostly on newer stems and fall away from the older stems. This means you can only find leaves on the youngest and newest portions of the plant.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."