Artisan Grown Succulent Collection – 2 Live Succulent Plants in 4 Inch Pots – Growers Choice - Hand-Picked for Beauty – Perfect Plant Assortment for Indoors or Outdoors
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Each assortment includes 2 hand-picked Succulent varieties. The varieties selected are growers choice based on the season and availability, so exact varieties are not guaranteed.
- Caring for Succulents can be easy. These plants are native to drought prone areas. As a result, they store water to last them through long periods with little or no water. This feature makes them ideal as indoor-home plants or outdoor as part of a low maintenance garden residing in warmer climates.
- Succulents do not like to live in wet soil. As plants accustomed to high temperatures and little moisture, they can actually rot, contract disease, or die if overwatered. Potting in a planter that has slots for drainage can help prevent overwatering.
- Using the correct type of soil will help your plant thrive. Because succulents don’t appreciate overwatering, using soil that drains will keep your plants appropriately moist.
- These plants hail from hot, dry climates and love plenty of sunlight. Although they will go dormant in the winter and require less sunlight, most succulents like at least a half day to a full day of sunlight depending on what type of plant you have chosen.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."