Artisan Grown Cactus Collection – 5 Live Cacti Plants in 4 Inch Pots – Growers Choice - Hand-Picked for Beauty – Perfect Plant Assortment for Indoors or Outdoors
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Free nationwide shipping
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Each assortment includes 5 hand-picked cactus varieties. The varieties selected are growers choice based on the season and availability, so exact varieties are not guaranteed.
- Cacti and succulents thrive with good light sources, and it is best to place cacti and succulents in a bright place. A south facing position will provide good sunlight. However, be careful to not put them in direct sunlight because the intense light can make the plants turn a yellow color.
- On average, during spring/summer, you can water once a week or even more, depending on whether the soil dries or not.
- Light is a necessity when caring for cactus. Desert cacti love direct sunlight and would do with four hours a day of some direct sunlight. The tropical cacti such as Christmas cacti prefer partial shade. During winter, tropical cacti such as Rhipsalis would ideally need direct sunlight because that’s when they bloom. If possible, expose them to direct sunlight for their growth.
- For you to keep your cactus at its peak, if you strictly do indoor growing, place them outside during summer. Make sure they get the light they need to avoid edema. Select a sheltered spot. During the rainy season, ensure they don’t soak in rainwater and be on the lookout for snails as they may end up destroying the juicy stems.
All Wekiva Foliage plants come with a 30 day warranty. If your plant is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
2. Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship plants to CA, AZ, HI, and PR.
3. Weather Advisory
Please be aware of extreme cold or hot weather at the time of purchase. We ask that customers take responsibility for products ordered during extreme weather events.
30 Day Guarantee
Beautiful Plants Guaranteed
Over 50 Years In The Foliage Industry
Wekiva Foliage is located in the heart of Wekiva Springs in Apopka, Florida. We have been specializing in growing landscape and indoor plants for over 20 years and have been in the foliage industry for over 50 years.
"Came in perfect condition--thank you!"
"Amazing Plants! I was so happy to see these way larger than the plants pictured because I know how slow most cycads grow."
"This is the first time I've ever ordered plants online, so I had no idea what to expect. When I saw the description of 'comes in a 4" growers' pot' I figured I'd be getting some fairly small plants--nope! The bamboo palms were fully 2' tall from root to top leaf, and perfectly healthy. All 5 plants were VERY well secured in their box, to the point that the bottom layer was even spray-foamed to the cardboard! I couldn't ask for a better experience and I'm so excited to see these plants grow. Five stars!"
"Thrilled with my purchase! This seller went above any beyond! The packaging was very careful, the plants are so much bigger than I expected, and I was given more than what was depicted in the item description. 10/10 all round!"
"This is SO BEAUTIFUL! Packaging was perfect and efficient, plant was in excellent condition. I'm in love with this plant and I will definitely order more."